Don 2 Official Poster

Aditya Abused Me: Babul Supriyo


The Mumbai Mirror reported on May 20 brawl between the Aditya Narayan and Babul Supriyo, during a cricket match appointments for the music composers and singers.

At the meeting, Babul Aditya gave a cold stare. Aditya When asked what was going on, Babul got up and pushed him. Babul Mumbai Mirror spoke to clarify his version of the story told us: .. "I'm not an aggressive person, and what happened was very unfortunate we are all one family, and can best be defined as the Battle of Mama and Bhanja 's a classic example of a player to get a red card. Yes, I deny that I pushed, but I do it just to avoid confrontation. had abused me and then I thought I'd take him to his father. Uditji wanted to know how it behaves. I have no complaint against him. I do not even have objections if they decide to go to the police, because I never wanted to fight, but what has happened has happened. I'm really his uncle, myself and I think the whole case in disappointment. I have good relationships and Uditji Deepaji and always will be so even though this incident. "
For More Details :- Bollywood GossipBollywood News 

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.

Advertisement

iphone-3gs300x250_banner

ShareThis