Don 2 Official Poster

Ranbir Is A Better Actor Than Me: Imran Khan

Imran Khan in Delli Belly
Actor Imran Khan, 28, does not believe in his talent as an actor. For him, the actor Ranbir Kapoor a better actor.

"Ranbir is a better actor than me. It is a very good actor. Honestly, I never liked my work. I hate seeing myself on screen and never do," said Imran, who does not mind being compared with others. "Comparisons will be maintained. People still looking for Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh even after 20 to 25 years of his work. So I can not help it," he said.

The actor is busy with many projects and have not been able to take the wife Avantika for a honeymoon. "Hopefully I'll get some time in July, he said.

His next film Delhi Belly has created much controversy - the hidden profanity in the song Bhaag Bose DK for his first hot scene in the film.

More information about it and said, "Really? Is it vulgar? Is to speculate a little earlier. I ask you first listen the song carefully and you'll understand picturisation. It is also known to a person whose name is DK Bose."

But what happens to their hot scenes in the movie? Wifey will not mind its proximity to another girl on film?

"Delhi Belly was killed long before my wedding and this is pure coincidence that is coming out now. And as an actor, I never had any problems in my personal or professional life due to year, so there is no problem like this," he said.

Not many know that the filmmakers deliberately sought-proof.

"We have requested a certificate to ourselves. It's a film for adults, for adults. We must be honest about the movie we do and that is an adult movie for adults. We have always been honest about our intentions behind the film. Children under 18 should not watch the movie, "he said.

And was using profanity hard for the movie? "No, no, it was not difficult at all. I'm not Dhul ka doodh I do not even know the snakes," he said.

Imran is currently shooting with actors Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor for more Brother Dulhan Ki Shaadi and short-term respectively, and can not stop raving about his two co-stars.

"Kareena is a person whom I admired deeply. It 's a brilliant actress. She is my favorite. I forgot to dialogue with him, probably because I'm a fan of his," he says.

As for Kat, he said, "I have not seen anyone more focused than her. I respect his professional attitude. While Katrina is a very sweet person. Originally, she is very shy and reserved, but when she becomes a friend, "said he said.

The actor turned designer and will also launch its own line of jeans. "At year end or early next year, I will launch a line of jeans co-creator of me," says the actor.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.

Advertisement

iphone-3gs300x250_banner

ShareThis