Don 2 Official Poster

Exclusive First Look: Saif Ali Khan's Agent Vinod

Saif Ali Khan
second home production of Saif Ali Khan finally goes on floors

Saif Ali Khan production Agent Vinod final rolls. Late Saturday evening, the actor for the film shot in a bungalow at Kandivali. His Lady Love co-stars Kareena Kapoor.

Saif has shot in this place for his previous films such as Parineeta and Omkara, plus a few commercials. Good luck factor? "Not exactly," says the actor-turned-producer. "It 's because he went to place exactly what we had in mind."

Action Shots

Filming on the first day of shooting for Saif had a flashback scene. Bebo was not present during the shooting. "He gave me a few action scenes that I meant to do things like jumping up and down an escalator.

It was too real wireless. I arrived home Sunday morning all bruised. And say that this is only the beginning, "said Saif." I'm really looking forward to the drama right action. "

Next week, the unit moved to Morocco, where they will be large pieces of shooting in Tangier and Casablanca. This will be followed by Amsterdam and later in Pakistan.

No stress

Although he announced a little 'back, Agent Vinod, directed by Sriram Raghavan, getting postponed. "It was not emphasized in this way is not that person I'm relieved now," says Saif. "I wanted to be my kind of movie so I did my best to change it."

Agent Vinod Eros as a producer. "There has been much speculation about the project and its budget. I stayed true to what was scheduled and held my vision," he said. Saif Ali Imtiaz first production was directed Aaj Kal love with Deepika Padukone.

For more info: http://indipopbollywood.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.

Advertisement

iphone-3gs300x250_banner

ShareThis