Don 2 Official Poster

Glamourous Functions Also Need To Act: Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone
Mumbai, May 28 (IANS) Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who is usually seen in glamorous roles like "Full House" and "Break Ke Baad", argues that it is a misunderstanding of these roles do not involve serious action.

"It's a misconception that glamorous roles have nothing to do with the actor to act. This is not true because in the West have glamorous roles Julia Roberts and still see his performance and see how it looks," Deepika told reporters here.

The actress 25 years will next be seen in Prakash Jha's film "Aarakshan" based on the Internet based on caste.

-*-

Mukul Deora watched "Bheja Fry 2 'music

Filmmaker Mukul Deora, who was a musician and singer before, refused to compose music for her production company to come "Bheja Fry 2 ', but monitoring of the songs.

"I have not contributed directly, but I helped and assisted. I have selected some of the people who made the music and I was in the process of editing songs, select songs, refine them, etc., "Deora told IANS.

"My music is more alternative, it took several kinds of music for a film, something that fits, so I did not write myself," he added.

Music of "Bheja Fry 2 'is composed of Ishq Bector, Sneha Khanwalkar and Sagar Desai.

-*-

"Dhamaal far from being" disruptive "Jaaved Jaaferi

Jaaved Jaaferi had a tough time shooting for 'Dhamaal. He was injured again while shooting. He had a tougher time during the filming of a successor because he was injured again - twice during the movie.

"I was wrong on the last day of shooting. What a way to the end of 1915, we had a fantastic looking girls all over the world, and we were turning the dream sequence song.

"There was a part where the women jumped on a bed, I had to start over, but the bed was not to start. I left, but when I arrived, my knee hit something and broke my ligament and a fracture mild, "he told IANS Jaaved.

Already the first part of the water ice film was shot.

"In the first movie, I tore the hamstring muscles and the" Double Dhamaal "I had two accidents. One I ruptured blood vessel in my thumb, while Ashish (Choudhury) accidentally hit me. And the other is a ligament tear, "said the actress.

It seems to work in the film becomes a risky business for the actor!

For more info: http://indipopbollywood.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.

Advertisement

iphone-3gs300x250_banner

ShareThis