Don 2 Official Poster

Hrithik Roshan Is Synonymous With Dance Steps

Hrithik Roshan
Dance is synonymous with Hrithik Roshan swear by his dance moves, leg flexion, but the actor himself is quite dismissive of his talent as a dancer. The actor is honored when seen as a symbol for dance in the country.

Hrithik Roshan is set to launch a reality TV dance show, "Just Dance" on Star Plus. The show continues to air on June 18 and Hrithik judge along with choreographer Farah Khan and Vaibhav Merchant.

While promoting a show at the press conference, Hrithik talking about his own abilities as a dancer.

"I think every hard dance. Always start with the exercises, I start from scratch and it seems to me that I can not do it. Then, slowly, to learn. I am not a god of dance, but I am very happy that I have become a symbol of a dance, and through me, many other gods, dancing talent a chance, "Hrithik told media persons.

Hrithik also surprised everyone by saying that not even the best dancer in the city or neighborhood, but yes! has really put a lot of work and a real hard worker.

"I am blessed that I have become a symbol of something that is a great talent. But I'm not the best dancer in the city, country or my neighborhood. I'm just a very hard working dancer," he added.
For more info: http://indipopbollywood.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.

Advertisement

iphone-3gs300x250_banner

ShareThis