Don 2 Official Poster

I Still Cry And Get Out - Shah Rukh Khan

Shahrukh Khan
BollywoodWorld.com, superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has crossed geographical boundaries, and won the hearts of millions of his charismatic screen presence, says that is not considered a star.

"The reason I say that I am not a star because I'm human. I still cry, I still laugh, I joke, I'm stressed, I am upset, but you think I like it because it could be a human being," he said on Wednesday in launching the music of his latest "Kabhi Kabhi forever", pitching on 17 June.

"Even if I have this pedestal where I am, that says I'm a big star, but I'm not really anything until I work hard to make you smile," added 45.

Midas Touch, in order to film, Shah Rukh has appeared in a promotional song for the film "Kabhi Kabhi forever."

"This is not a serial number. This is the beginning of the film. Music and lyrics of course, there are a number of spirits, he said.

This film pioneered by Roshan Abbas is also launching two new faces - Zoa Morani and Satyajeet Dubey. Actor Montaria Giselle "Love Aaj Kal" glory and Fazal Ali, who has a small role in Aamir Khan-starring "three idiots play a role in the film.

Located in a school, "Kabhi Kabhi forever" is about four young men just trying to compete with the pressures of growth and many new features that we all experience in high school.

While the school life of today has changed a lot, King Khan is unlikely to detect all but the determined young people to achieve their goals.

"The young part of the film is the same as it was my time, but the way they treat their lives have changed. There are many things in the movie I made in my life of the school. So a lot of things I could identify with, "said Shah Rukh.

"Life has changed so much. But what the film says, to follow a dream, I could identify. I never thought that I had come to Mumbai and do a lot of work, but yes, I have always tried to be an actor or an athlete. The film also shows that we need to do something that I am ready to do, instead of choosing the way I lead an easy life, "he added.

- IANS

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.

Advertisement

iphone-3gs300x250_banner

ShareThis